7 Papers were accepted at ICCV 2019, which will be held at Seoul from
October 27-November 2.
Check out the papers below!
- Frame-to-Frame Aggregation of Active Regions in Web Videos for Weakly Supervised Semantic Segmentation (Jungbeom Lee, Eunji Kim, Sungmin Lee, Jangho Lee, Sungroh Yoon)
- Tag2Pix: Line Art Colorization using Text Tag with SECat and Changing Loss (Hyunsu Kim, Ho Young Jhoo, Eunhyeok Park, Sungjoo Yoo)
- Better to Follow, Follow to be Better: Towards Precise Supervision of Feature Super-Resolution for Small Object Detection (Junhyug Noh, Wonho Bae, Wonhee Lee, Jinhwan Seo, Gunhee Kim)
- Deep Elastic Networks with Model Selection for Multi-Task Learning (
Chanho Ahn, Eunwoo Kim, and Songhwai Oh)
- Unsupervised 3D Reconstruction Networks (Geonho Cha, Minsik Lee, Songhwai Oh)
- Image Translation to Mixed-Domain using Sym-Parameterized Generative Network (Simyung Chang, SeongUk Park, John Yang and Nojun Kwak)
- A Comprehensive Overhaul of Feature Distillation (Byeongho Heo, Jeesoo Kim, Sangdoo Yun, Hyojin Park, Nojun Kwak, Jin Young Choi)